Kabira was an ambitious girl. She wanted to be the greatest when it came to academics and combat. The former was simple, combat was the problem, as she didn't have anyone who wanted to train with her. She instead took it upon herself to stop any thugs in the city; it didn't end well. She woke up in a hospital after all of the injuries she got from her escapades. With the help of the technology of nanomachines, Kabira was brought back to tip top shape. 3 years pass as she is now in her final year of high school with her 3 dorm-mates. One night, in a dream, Kabira gets contacted by the one and only Sun Wukong, asking to enter a tournament thousands of miles away. She agreed, entering the tournament, eventually winning and becoming the assistant of Astrapi. over time, Kabira would fight aliens, fight angels, travel through space, and eventually become a god.
Normally Kabira is an upstanding, playful, and sarcastic character in and out of combat with friend or foe, although this is occasionally a nuisance to even her own team. Despite all of this she has a short temper and becomes an extreme cynic whenever this occurs.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | 9-A | Low 5-B | Low 4-C | 2-A
Name: Kabira Avatari
Age: 14 | 17 | 17 | 18 | >4200
Classification: Human, True Goddess
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Statistics Amplification | Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, 4th Wall Awareness, Energy Manipulation, Sixth Sense | Portal Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Chi Manipulation, Energy Manipulation | Danmaku, Nigh-Omnipotence, Dimensional Travel, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
Attack Potency: Athlete Level | Small Building Level | Small Planet Level | Small Star Level | Multi-Universe Level
Speed: Athletic Human | Supersonic+ with FTL Reactions | Hypersonic+ | Sub-Relativistic | Infinite Speed
Lifting Strength: Above Average Human | Class 5 | Class 100 | Class T | At least Galactic
Striking Strength: Class KJ | Glass GJ | Class XJ | Class XGJ | Multi Galactic
Durability: Wall Level | City Block Level | Planet Level | Large Star Level | Multi-Universe Level
Stamina: Average Human | Superhuman | High | Same as before | Limitless
Range: Standard Melee Range | Standard Melee Range, several meters with objects from the ground | Same as before | Same as before | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Gauntlets, Nanobots (within her body), Prosthetic Arms, Stopwatch
Weaknesses:: Absent minded, reckless, playful, with the exception of the Epilogue losing all her nanobots lowers her stats to Superhuman, impatient, short temper,fears any sort of firearm.
- Survived a bullet shot to the skull, already with sustained injuries (Prologue)
- Although she was knocked out and needed to have the nanobots implanted in her to survive
- Could land a hit on Tien, who even while restrained could easily move FTL ((Part I)
- Was accepted into one of the highest grade schools on the continent. (Part I)
- Endured the explosion of the Tournament Tower. (Part I)
- Held her own against trained and armed militants. (Part I)
- Survived crashing into wall at MHS speeds and only ended up being slightly dazed (Part II)
- Headbutted a giant star sized colony of space bugs. (Part II)
- However, Kabira was out of commission for about a week.
- Was on par with Silverio, who had devices that could destroy continents. (Part III)
- Held up a continent sized space shuttle while under the gravity of a star. (Part III)
- Eventually became the "True" Goddess of her universe. (Epilogue)
- Can travel to alternate universe just by thinking about it. (Epilogue)
- As a True God, gained access to 5th dimensional power (Epilogue)
Key: Prologue | Part I | Part II | Part III | Epilogue