As a young girl, Lenora has always been a fighter; if she wasn't fighting for herself, she was fighting for others. At the age of 13 her parents decided to train Lenora, per her request. Lenora's mother, a MMA champion, trained her in hand-to-hand combat, building up her physical body. While her father, a retired general, trained her in the use of weapons as well as her mind in strategy. In 4 years, she had surpassed them. Able to shatter metals in one blow, move and react at sonic speeds, and survive life threatening beatings for days on end. However, that was not enough; she wanted more power and knowledge, she eventually got a hint of how to attain them. She sought out the arret apexins, the guardian deities of her planet. After 10 years of searching, training, and almost dying, she found one. A member of the Cardinal Four, Zhu Southwing the Phoenix Apexin; after 50 years of training with her, she unlocked the ability to control aether and mastered pyrokinesis. She later found and trained under the other members, gaining control over wood, metal, and water with an even higher mastery of aether. She became planet Undosa's first demigod, as well as one of its most powerful wielders of aether.
Lenora has always been very bold, her talent for taking on unknown challenges has been apparent since childhood; and this boldness has only grown, nurtured by her family and life's experiences. When things get tough, she keeps on going till the bitter end. Lenora is as tenacious as she is powerful; and is as smart as she is stubborn. However, she is also compassionate, keeping an open mind and heart about people and situations; seeing the world for what it is and could be.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A (CM) High 5-A
Name: Lenora Awestriker
Origin: Arcane Chronicles
Age: 123 years
Classification: type-3 Demigod(Alien[atuan] with godly powers)
Powers and Abilities:
Supernatural Condition: As an Atuan Lenora's physical capabilities are 1,000 times that of a human thanks to her planet's gravity. After training with her parents and the Cardinal Four she has become even more powerful. Capable of Shattering mountains in one blow, moving just under light speed, surviving a nuclear strike unscathed, and can go a month without tiring. Her senses are just as acute, allowing her to see and hear small objects from miles away. These abilities can be further increased through the application of aether.
Martial Arts Intuition: She has been trained in hand-to-hand combat for over a century and mastered over 14 martial arts styles. Lenora is as smart as she is tenacious, and this combination of brain and brawn makes her a deadly adversary. Some of these include kung fu, jujitsu, wing chun, tae kwon do, and so on; combined with her control of aether, she can use mystic martial arts.
Weapon Proficiency: From her father, Lenora is a master when it comes to weapons of all types. From blunts to bo staffs, blades, and even firearms. Her mastery is so high, she can pick up an alien weapon and use it as if she had it before.
Aether Manipulation: Thanks to her training with the apexins, Lenora can harness aether, the energy of the gods that makes up all of existence. She can use it to detect others, enhance her physical capabilities, heal wounds, manipulate the elements(these abilities get stronger depending on the season), and project energy constructs and blasts. She can even use elemental magic. Though aether is a limitless source of energy she can draw upon, Lenora can only hold so much of it in her body before it destroys her.
Four Symbols Physiology: With the blessings she received from the members of the Cardinal Four, Lenora has adopted various, animal-like body parts in a form called Cardinal Mode. Each part magnifies a specific elemental affinity by 1,000, which is made 50 times stronger during a specific season. This form is maintained by her remaining energy reserves.
Attack Potency: 5-A (CM) High 5-A
Speed: speed of light (CM) Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Class Y (CM) Stellar
Striking Strength: Class XMJ (CM) Class XGJ
Durability: Large Planet (CM) Dwarf Star+
Stamina: Lenora can perform at peak efficiency for a month.
Range: Interplanetary (CM) Stellar
Standard Equipment: Lenora travels light, so she has no items of her own; but she has the ability to use nearly any item with expert proficiency.
she can be overpowered by a stronger opponent
if she over exerts herself, her energy reserves fall even faster
chimera mode is temporary
requires oxygen to survive
invulnerability negation/bypassing as well as density manipulation when in chimera form
- Fireballs: Lenora launches a volley of flame-based projectiles at a single or multiple targets. Their size, potency, and destructive power will vary.
- Dragon Breath: She exhales fire, the range and potency of this attack differs depending on the situation.
- Heaven Ray: Lenora fires a beam of aether at the target. This attack is launched at light speed making it almost impossible to dodge.
- Boulder Barrage: Aether is used to hurl large chunks of rock at the target, the shape and size of these objects will vary at will.
- Meteor Storm: Lenora creates planetary bodies that she hurls from the skies above.
- Tidal Thrust: She uses aether to create or control any body of liquid, turning it into a raging torrent that smashes into the target(s).
- Punishment Root: Lenora smacks the ground with one or both hands and infuses the area with aether; she can then manipulate the massive, numerous roots that rip out of the ground and use them to strike, snare, or throw the target(s).
- Chimera Mode: A form that grants her extra appendages and augments her abilities many times over; as long as she has enough aether in reserve, she can remain in this form. She gains:
- Phoenix Wings: Zhu blessed Lenora with wings of fire. They increase her pyrokinesis 1,000 times over and grant her the power of high speed flight. She gains a 50 times boost during the summer.
- Tiger Claws: Metallic claws bestowed unto Lenora by Byakko Ironclaw of the West. He blessed her with nigh-indestructible claws that can cut and pierce through just about any material. On top of the 1,000x increase they normally give her metal manipulation, it's 50 times stronger in the spring.
- Snake Fangs/Tortoise Shell Skin: From Wu Seamoore, the apexin from the icy North, Lenora obtained venomous fangs capable of causing a number of negative effects on the victim. From simple nausea to paralysis and complex hallucinations; even death./He also gave Lenora's skin an upgrade; she can handle ordinary weapons and even a jupiter-sized meteor striking her. Even supernatural weapons have a difficult time denting her. Basically, she's invulnerable. Water manipulation is increased 1,000x, and 50x more during the winter season.
- Dragon Eyes: Lenora earned eyes that can see through just about anything from Seiryu Eastwood, the Blue Dragon. Invisibility, hypnosis, other form of cloaking and deception are easily viewed by her; even spirits can't hide from these eyes.Wood manipulation gets a 1,000 times increase, and 50x in the fall.
- mastered over 14 fighting styles by the time she was 17
- was the second atuan to find the apexins of her world
- surpassed the Cardinal Four of Undosa, each one has the power to destroy a quarter of planet Undosa
- one-inch punched her planet's largest moon back into orbit, and this celestial beauty is several times larger than jupiter
- battled Oryu Alcent, the strongest apexin on Undosa
Azillion (OC) Azillion's profile Note: This was before Lenora was massively rectoned to be MFTL and have a 1000X multiplier on the chimera form. Also note that while the profile lists Zillivon, he has refered to him as Azillion more recently, seeming to have rectoned the name, but not changing the profile for unknown reasons.